Alhamdulillah, over the past twelve years since our inception, the Islamic Publishing House has been blessed to have published and distributed over 15 full-length books for Muslims of all ages through the generous donations and support of individuals, organizations and the countless "anonymous" people who have stepped forward to support our projects. In this short time, we have been fortunate to have published such important titles as:
1. Secrets of the Hajj - A sojourn into the esoteric aspects of the pilgrimage written by Ayatullah al-Uzma Shaykh Husayn Mazaheri [FIRST EDITION OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT]
2. Journey to Eternity - The first ever handbook of prayers and supplications for the soul [FIRST EDITION OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT]
3. Sunan an-Nabi - The largest collection of narrations on the conduct and customs of the noble Prophet Muhammad, prayers of Allah be upon him and his family, authored by Allamah Sayyid Muhammad Husayn Tabataba'i [FIRST EDITION OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT]
4. A Mother's Prayer - Prayers and Supplications for every stage of a woman's pregnancy up to child birth and beyond [FIRST EDITION OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT]
5. Morals of the Masumeen - Activities, Stories and Games for young Muslim boys and girls
6. House of Sorrows - A translation of Shaykh Abbas al-Qummi's monumental work, Baytul Ahzaan - the life of Sayyeda Fatima az-Zahraa, peace be upon her, and her grief
7. Alif, Baa, Taa of Kerbala - A fun and educational way to teach young Muslim boys and girls the Arabic alphabet through the story of Kerbala with full colour images with originally written English poetry for every Arabic letter of the alphabet
8. Moral Management - The first ever guidebook to management and leadership principles from the Quran and Ahadith of the Fourteen Infallibles by Abbas Karimi
9. Fountain of Paradise - Fatima al-Zahraa, peace be upon her, in the Noble Qur'an [FIRST EDITION OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT]
10. Ramadhan Reflections - Short commentary on the daily supplications read in the Month of Ramadhan including full Arabic and English text of the nightly supplications of the blessed month
Many other titles have also been published and many more are currently under way, insha-Allah.
With the blessed month of Rajab already partially completed, and the months of Sha'baan and Ramadhan around the corner - and also the end of the school and Madressa year for our children, the Islamic Publishing House is inviting scholars, teachers, educators, community leaders - anyone - to enjoy our publications for upto 60% off of the suggested retail price - please see the attached PDF for book details as well as special pricing. To be eligible for these prices, we only require a MINIMUM order of $100.00. If large quantities for re-sale / gifting / free distribution are required, please contact us directly at iph [at] iph [dot] ca OR at director [at] al-mubin [dot] org for further details.
Please CLICK HERE and take the time to review the PDF and to forward to your family, friends, organizations and Executive Committee members of your local Islamic centres.
“When My servants ask you [O Muhammad] about Me, [tell them that] I am indeed near. I answer the supplicant’s call when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me, and let them have faith in Me, so that they may be guided aright.”
(Al-Qur’an, Surah al-Baqarah (2), verse 186)
Through reading and contemplating upon the supplications contained in this book - priceless gifts and timeless gems of beauty - we appreciate how the Noble Prophet Muhammad, prayers of Allah be upon him and his family, and the immaculate Imams, peace be upon them all, have done a great favour in showing us how to connect to our Creator, for which we are eternally indebted to them. Therefore in the minimal, we are obligated to appreciate the worth of these prayers; and in our actions, we must utilize the etiquette and proper manners as recommended by them in our daily lives; and ultimately, we need to try our best to recognize Allah after which we will be able to love Him from the depths of our hearts.
Individual Copies: $5.00 ea + Shipping - Purchase NOW with PayPal:
CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR BULK ORDERS:
25-49 copies: $4.00 ea + Shipping
50-99 copies: $3.50 ea + Shipping
100+ copies: $2.50 ea + Shipping
Please contact us at iph [at] iph dot ca or via our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheIPH
DONORS who have generously contributed to this noble project include the following and many more. We pray to God the Almighty to shower them with His benevolence and mercy for their generous support:
IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER:
Academy for Learning Islam (www.academyofislam.com)
Anonymous - Multiple Donors
Mohsin and Fauzia Jaffer Foundation
In regards to the spiritual power and worth of Ṣalāt al-Ghufaylah, we have heard something to the effect that apparently Yazīd ibne Muʿāwiyah said to Imām ʿAlī ibne al-Ḥusayn as-Sajjād, “I have killed the son of the Messenger of Allāh … is it possible for me to still attain salvation?!” To this, Imām as-Sajjād has been reported to have replied, “Yes, if you perform Ṣalāt al-Ghufaylah, then you will be redeemed.” After this conversation transpired, Sayyida Zaynab binte ʿAlī said to her nephew, Imām as-Sajjād, “You are showing the means of salvation to the person who was directly responsible in the killing of your father!?” To this question from his aunt, the Imām replied, “All I have taught him is Ṣalāt al-Ghufaylah, however [I know that] Yazīd [due to him being hard-hearted] will never have the Divine providence (tawfīq) to perform this prayer.”
Is this historical event true and if so, where is this event narrated (in which books)?
Click HERE to read this article in PDF.